Indiana Philanthropy Awards
2018 Indiana Philanthropy Awards Celebration
Thursday, November 15, 2018
11:15 a.m. - Networking Reception
12 Noon - Luncheon & Awards Presentation
For sponsorship information, please contact Julie McDearmon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations are being accepted until June 15, 2018!
Complete instructions follow below.
2018 Indiana Philanthropy Awards nominations are now being accepted! Nomination instructions and award categories are described, following, and can also be found here.
TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION
- Complete the nomination form linked here.
- Email two letters of support (maximum of one page each) to AFPAwards@gmail.com.
To complete the nomination form, be prepared with contact information for the nominator, the nominee, and the nominee's assistant, if applicable, and written narrative. Written narrative should be approximately three to five paragraphs (averaging a total of 400-600 words) that include:
- Description of outcomes of philanthropic impact and achievements accomplished
- Evidence of philanthropic support and innovative, collaborative approaches to solving problems
- For Lifetime Achievement, Philanthropist, Outstanding Fundraising Professional, Oustanding Volunteer only:
- Evidence of encouragement and motivation given to others to take leadership roles toward philanthropy and community involvement.
INDIANA PHILANTHROPY AWARDS CATEGORIES
- Lifetime Achievement: An individual or family who has demonstrated a record of exceptional service as a donor or volunteer and has left a remarkable legacy through their philanthropy.
- Outstanding Philanthropist: An individual or family whose generosity has positively impacted the community and/or encouraged and inspired others to take philanthropic leadership roles.
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional: An individual who practices the fundraising profession in an exemplary manner and is an inspiration to others.
- Must be an AFP member for a minimum of 12 months prior to date of application. To confirm membership status, email Sara Nash, AFP-IC Chapter Administrator at email@example.com.
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser: An individual or family that successfully coordinated and motivated groups of volunteers for fundraising projects that have had significant impact on a charitable organization(s).
- Outstanding Foundation: A community, private, or corporate foundation that has demonstrated substantial impact.
- Outstanding Philanthropy Group: Giving circles; donor affinity, alumni or community groups; civic or social service organizations; and similar entities that have promoted philanthropy or volunteerism within an organization or community.
- Outstanding Youth Achievement: An individual or group through age 22 who participated in direct financial support, development of charitable programs, volunteerism and/or philanthropic leadership.
- Outstanding Corporation: A business with more than 100 employees and/or annual revenue greater than $5 million that has practiced impactful corporate giving and/or motivated philanthropic support, leadership, and volunteerism among its employees.
- Outstanding Small Business: A business with 100 or fewer employees and/or annual revenue of $5 million or less that has practiced impactful corporate giving and/or motivated philanthropic support, leadership, and volunteerism among its employees.
Click here to see the list of past award recipients.