“Members Know First”
The Indiana Chapter of AFP exists to foster the development and growth of fundraising professionals and of the profession itself, to preserve and enhance philanthropy and volunteerism, and to promote high ethical standards in the fundraising profession.
The Indiana Chapter offers its members many opportunities including:
- Local & National Newsletter - Featuring articles about fund raising issues (local and international), chapter events & news.
- Monthly Meetings - Featuring professional speakers and networking opportunities.
- Local and International Websites - Featuring local and International member information, career opportunities, and educational programming.
- Scholarships for Professional Advancement
- Conferences for Professional Development
- Annual Philanthropy Awards Dinner
- Local CFRE Preparation Course and Continuing Education Resources
- Discount on The Fund Raising School
- Mentoring Program
For more information on the Indiana Chapter of AFP, Contact Sara Nash at 317-842-0940 or email@example.com