Fundraising Campaign StrategistCompany: Achieve Agency
Date Posted: May 5, 2017
Achieve is seeking a fundraising campaign strategist to help clients create powerful individual fundraising and direct response campaigns for their mission. This person will oversee and be responsible for client fundraising campaigns, strategy development and direct response campaigns (including multichannel campaigns with direct mail, email and online tactics, stewardship efforts and more) for Achieve clients.
Achieve is a research, fundraising and marketing agency for causes. We help organizations investigate, activate and motivate people for your purpose. We leverage our expertise in research, strategy, fundraising, creative and technology to understand and inspire your audience - whether current or yet to be discovered - to take action.
- Create and execute fundraising strategies on behalf of Achieve clients, primarily focused on individual giving, to grow organizational financial resources.
- Develop individual giving and fundraising approaches, themes and concepts for Achieve clients that include testing and research-based methods for donor acquisition and renewal
- Construct and organize direct response and multichannel campaigns that include the use of direct mail, email, social media and other tactics, both online and off
- Implement and monitor plans, metrics and analyses of fundraising campaigns
- Provide creative solutions for clients to overcome fundraising and campaign challenges
- Provide regularly scheduled planning/strategy/professional development meetings with clients
- Work across Achieve's departments - including copywriting, design and project management - to ensure client priorities and organizational goals are met
- Analyze strategies and approaches and direct them accordingly for desired client outcomes
- Monitor trends in fundraising, online engagement, digital tools/applications and emerging technologies; provide regular feedback to management and staff of insights gained from client implementation
- Function as a subject matter expert externally by providing thought leadership at conferences, events and online outlets
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to work from our Indianapolis office.
- 5+ years' experience in fundraising, online advocacy building and strategy development
- Strong, demonstrated experience running direct response fundraising campaigns, individual giving campaigns and annual fund programs
- Excellent understanding of the latest fundraising and digital platforms and how they can be deployed in various scenarios
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and perform analysis and resolution at strategic and functional levels
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, especially writing and content creation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on teamwork and delivering results with clients
For complete details and to apply, visit: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/achieve/jobs/fundraising-campaign-strategist-bkEE8cma4r55N7dG1ZS6tF