AFP-IC Luncheon Program
"Asking Without Fear"
11:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. Registration and Lunch Buffet Open
12:00 - 1:15 p.m. Program
Location: The Willows on Westfield, 6729 Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis
AFP Members: $30
Thank you to our sponsor:
Are your board members beating down your door with new donors, eager to ask them for money? If that's not your reality yet, Ask Without Fear! by author, speaker, and fundraising expert Marc A. Pitman is for you!
He's distilled his years of successful fundraising, conducting capital campaigns, and coaching nonprofit executives around the country into this fun, practical, easy-to-digest book and presentation.
- Reveals how to take the fear out of asking for - and getting - large gifts!
- Explains in a step-by-step, easy to remember process how to building authentic relationships with your donors - and help them connect with your cause in the way that keeps them connected year after year!
- Identifies time-tested research tools to help you plan your fundraising campaign and get to know your donors.
- Exposes the 7 most common fundraising mistakes - and how to avoid them!
- Shows how to become skilled at identifying a person's personality traits and tailoring your message to fit your personality - even on the fly
- Even gives away powerful secrets to help you handle objections.
Marc Pitman, Author, Speaker and Fundraising Expert
An international leadership coach and fundraising trainer, Marc A. Pitman helps nonprofit board members and staff get excited about asking for money. He is the founder of The Concord Leadership Group and of FundraisingCoach.com - recognized by The Atlantic as "1 of 5 Philanthropic blogs fundraisers need to read." He is also the author of Ask Without Fear!, the executive director of the affordable fundraising training program, The Nonprofit Academy, and an Advisory Panel member of Rogare, a prestigious international fundraising think tank.