Foundation FundraiserCompany: Indiana Chamber Foundation
Date Posted: December 19, 2017
Position Title: Executive Director of Indiana Chamber Foundation
Reports To: President
Serve as staff liaison to the Indiana Chamber Foundation to fulfill its mission including all aspects of fundraising, research coordination, grant writing, grant administration and report preparation and dissemination. Represent Chamber to business community and outside entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chamber Foundation: Responsible for day to day activities including fundraising, study design, dissemination and implementation at the direction of the President and board. Also responsible for organization of board meetings.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of funders, Chamber President and board.
- Build, maintain and utilize relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the goals of the foundation and Chamber. Serve as spokesperson for the Chamber, when needed.
- Communications: Speeches and media interviews.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Chamber staff to achieve foundation goals.
Other duties/projects as assigned and as necessary by President.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, philanthropic studies, non-profit administration, public administration or a related field, plus 5+ years experience in foundation management and fundraising, business or public administration.
- Master's degree desirable.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills. Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs.
- Proven organizational, leadership, relationship-building and team-building skills.
- Strong foundation fundraising skills.
- Flexible with varying work hours.
Incumbent has one direct report and therefore has supervisory responsibilities.
Personal Work Relationships:
Ability to work well with others and within a team - both internally and externally. Position requires him/her to work with all other aspects of the Indiana Chamber.
Office environment, standing, sitting, walking, lifting between 10-25 lbs., speaking, hearing and manual dexterity.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org