Director of Development, Grateful Patient and Family ProgramCompany: Community Health Network
Date Posted: October 9, 2017
The Director of Development for the Grateful Patient & Family Program position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
This Director of Development will provide leadership for the strategic development and management of a comprehensive and integrated Grateful Patient and Family Program. The Director will be responsible for achieving individual fundraising goals, and will work closely with Community Health Network’s executive leadership, physicians, and caregivers to develop goals, priorities, and success measures.
Seven (7) to ten (10) years of fundraising experience with a documented track record achieving fundraising goals. An understanding of health care fundraising is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. CFRE preferred. Degree in Philanthropic Studies a plus.
- Data analytics: Ability to overlay data from multiple sources, analyze trends, and make data-driven, informed decisions.
- Business acumen: Ability to determine strategies to invest in based on long-tern impact of actions and ability to make counter-intuitive or risky decisions using evidence available.
- Stakeholder centricity: Ability to listen and respond to the needs of various stakeholders, including donors, caregivers, and other partners.
- Innovative attitude: Ability to take risks and bring new ideas to the table.
- Leadership skills: Ability to influence, direct, and guide subject matter experts across Community Health Network
Fundraising, Grateful Patients, Certified Fund Raising Executive, CFRE, Philanthropy
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
To apply, visit the following page: https://www.ecommunity.com/careers/jobs/director-development-grateful-patient-family-program-1705912