Development OfficerCompany: Raphael Health Center
Date Posted: August 8, 2017
Raphael Health Center is a unique, faith-based federally qualified health center nestled in the heart of the near north side of Indianapolis. We are entering our 21st year of service and continue to experience growth. Services that are provided include Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health along with partnerships throughout the community to assist our patients in all aspects of their lives.
The Raphael Health Center mission is to provide community-based, full service health care of the highest quality with respect and dignity for all people including the underserved and uninsured within a setting that shares the love and healing of Jesus Christ.
The Development Officer plays a key role in maintaining and growing our annual fundraising goal and in growing our fundraising base. They are the point person for planning and executing fundraising events; spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of clinic work; and manage donor contributions and other information in a secure database.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in philanthropy, business development, or other related field; or 3-5 years fundraising, sales or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Federally Qualified Health Centers and or Community Health Centers is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets and hit fundraising targets
- Must be good at researching and devising strategies
- Must be organized and have exceptional computer skills with knowledge of Windows-based programs.
Competitive Salary and benefit package that includes a robust PTO plan, paid holidays, Health insurance, Dental benefits, Vision insurance, STD, LTD, Life insurance, and 401k with match.
Interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, ATTN: Heather Cornett, Raphael Health Center, 401 East 34th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205. Or call Heather at 317-860-3967.
Raphael Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.